Lilypie

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Randall's Increasing Vocab

There was a time where I was worried about my baby's speech development. Even had to go back to KKH for review which the PD subsequently is satisfied with Randall's speech development.

Now, he is acquiring ever increasing amount of words that I never thought he knew.

Just yesterday, to celebrate his 2nd birthday, we brought him to the zoo and when he saw Ben & Jerry's cow outside the zoo entrance, he went 'moo moo' while pointing excitedly.
He saw monkeys and exclaimed 'Monk Key' 'Monk Key'!!
He saw a zebra and said 'Horse'
He looked at his birthday cake and said 'Cake'

Just tonight, when he heard his daddy leave the house to throw rubbish at the central chute, he sat up in bed and said softly 'Daddy Daddy'.

And when Daddy came back and asked him to call me mummy, Randall called me 'Mummy' :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: